1.    #1  
    Question,

How can I get my callers first and last name to display when they call? I dont like how when I get an incomming call I can only see there first name.

Dyer
  2.    #2  
    bump

please help
    Mine shows both and appears to be last name, first name with the number diplayed below.

Could the way you have your contacts set up have something to do with it?
  4.    #4  
    Mine only shows the first name and the number. Its a pain, and I have no idea how to change it. Any one got a clue?
    How do the names show up in your contact list? It should be using that information to create the caller ID notice. So if you have Fred Smith in contacts than that should and does on my phone show up as the notice. Check your contacts there is a little drop down box when in edit mode make sure the first and last name are filled in correctly and in the correct spots e.g. make sure that you don't have "Fred Smith" in the first name and nothing in the last.

doug
    If I'm not mistaken, it's how the contact is created to "display as" in Outlook. All my contacts are set to display First name first and then last night, but that would be why juilo12 shows last name first.

Go into outlook for each contact and change the setting of the display as and then resync, that should fix the problem I would think.