7) Synchronization Errors
    8) Mobile Information Server / Outlook Mobile Access
    9) Missing Calendar, Contacts or Tasks Items
    10) Security Advisories
    11) ActiveSync 4.x Troubleshooting Guide - General
    12) ActiveSync 4.x Troubleshooting Guide - Limitations
    13) ActiveSync 4.x Troubleshooting Guide - Logs & Services
    14) ActiveSync 4.x Troubleshooting Guide - Connection Flow

He also has a A Practical Guide to Working with ActiveSync 4.0 Presentation.

This is an excellent guide that should answer a vast majority of the Syncing questions being posted here.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 01/09/2006 at 04:08 PM.
    Hobbes,

Several questions - i have loaded nothing on the WM treo yet. simply software out of the box.

It seems as you use applications and close them, you have to manually shut them down to free up memory?

Also - After I use it for a while, the free memory gets lower and lower (even if i close programs) until i soft reset and get it back to 10MB. Am i missing something with the operating system? Remember i have loaded NOTHING on it.
  3.    #3  
    This seems to be a concern with the 700w....there are several memory related threads in the 700w forum right now trying to help with this.
    The above referenced guide for Norton personal firewall appears to be erroneous. It lists two ports to free up while the guide on the Microsoft site lists only one different one. The link to the Microsoft trouble shooting site is now included in a big white insert with new phones like the xv6700. (I just opened the first xv6700 to arrive at a Verizon store in NYC a few minutes ago.) Probably the Microsoft site should be looked at before others.
    MS activesync troubleshooting
    please sticky this thread