1.    #1  
    Are there any utilities out yet to remote wipe/remote lock the 700W? I know that the the Messaging update from Microsoft will give this functionality, but until that is available, is there anything out now?

Sean
    Yes you can remote wipe TReo 650 and 700w devices with Exchange 2003 SP2 which is currently available. You need to download the Mobile admin console for the server from MS Exchange site.
    Currently the only options on the console (IIS webbased console) is to delete a parnership and to remote wipe a device. You also can cancel a wipe request. It gives you a short period of time before the wipe is initiated. Let me know if you have any questions. It seems to be working pretty good so far. I got my 700 last week before the official release and messed with it quite a bit. Its pretty good. You cannot wipe 600's though since they have no partnership with the server and use the desktop redirector. email me if you have any questions. I am the SR. Net. Eng. running a Server 203 Exchange 2003 shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by shmelty
    Are there any utilities out yet to remote wipe/remote lock the 700W? I know that the the Messaging update from Microsoft will give this functionality, but until that is available, is there anything out now?

Sean
    There's something much better, that allows remote control/wiping/destruction of all data on the 700w by an OTA alert to a pre-selected mobile number, which can then send a special SMS secret message to the stolen or compromised phone.

ETPhoneHome(r) will be released shortly for WM 5.0 and Windows Mobile 2003 SE devices.

For further info, contact: gb@muviboxx.com