1.    #1  
    When I press the "phone/send" button, it lists all my recent calls as well as dial pad and call log.

Seriously, what is the use of this? The call log is just 2 clicks away...why show all my recent calls? Also, I can't delete or hide the calls - even if removed from the call log.

I there a way of doing this?

thanks,

Rob
    I love that feature! What are you trying to acomplish by pressing the send button? If you want to dial the last number you called all you have to do is press and hold the send button.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I think Palm wanted to make Windows Mobile act alot like Palm OS on the Treo. I don't believe they considered that certain things are done differently for good reason. I'm getting the feeling that they made too many of their supposed "improvements" to WM5 the Treo 700w.
    i like having this list on my 650. but it clears when i erase the call log. is there really no way to clear the list on the 700w???
    You can probably change that through a Reg hack. On most WM devices, when you hold down the hangup button it this auto turns on Flight Mode (turns off the radio). I listed the reg hack that can stop this in the Reg Hack thread. Maybe someone with a 700w and a little know how can use that hack to give the a clue on how to fix this on the 700w.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 01/08/2006 at 12:13 PM.
    You've captured my biggest complaint (listed earlier). If I wanted the history to remain, I wouldnt have deleted the dang log

Has anyone yet figured how to get rid of the history calls?

The other thing is you can't list any contacts as private like on 650 and other palm devices.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by ryee30
    When I press the "phone/send" button, it lists all my recent calls as well as dial pad and call log.

Seriously, what is the use of this? The call log is just 2 clicks away...why show all my recent calls? Also, I can't delete or hide the calls - even if removed from the call log.

I there a way of doing this?

thanks,

Rob
  7.    #7  
    All I really want the "phone/send" button to do is bring up the dial-pad.
    That could probably be done with editing the Reg....but I don't have a 700w. Any one else Reg savvy with a 700w that can check?