1.    #1  
    While setting up a hard pause is possible when setting up a speed dial number does any one know how to set it up within a contact. I know that a , will give you a 1 sec pause.

So for instance if I have a contact

Bob Jones
    how would i program his contact so upon dialing it would first dial his number:

ie 18005551234 and then when the system answers I could press a button a button and dial his extention: 1234. I dont want to have to put in

Thanks for the help!
    "p" worked for me on my voicemail shortcut: *86pppppin number# but it doesn't work for the other numbers I have in my addressbook. Guess I need to read the docs.
    Quote Originally Posted by roaxbomb
    While setting up a hard pause is possible when setting up a speed dial number does any one know how to set it up within a contact. I know that a , will give you a 1 sec pause.

So for instance if I have a contact

Bob Jones
    how would i program his contact so upon dialing it would first dial his number:

ie 18005551234 and then when the system answers I could press a button a button and dial his extention: 1234. I dont want to have to put in

Thanks for the help!
    It works very similar to how it did/does on the 650 - edit the speed dial entry for voice mail, or Bob, or whatever, and put in the extra digits. Here's how, at least for voice mail:

From the today screen, hit 'Menu', and then 'Speed Dial Options'. Select the favorite you want to modify. Hit Menu again, and then Edit. Using the navigator, scroll down to advanced. Up at the top, enter whatever numbers you want (voice mail password, for instance). If you want to have those extra numbers spill out automatically, check the box for 'dial extra digits automatically' - and if you do that, I'd suggest putting in a few commas for pauses, in your number string up top.

All this is just like how the 650 worked/works.

And check out the cool voice mail icons - aren't they awesome.
    I have always had challenges entering in effective dial scripted numbers on my WM03 device. The challenge that appears (though I don't think this is it) is it only went so far as if only allowed so many characters for the dialing field....even though all of it was saved. I just gave up on it.
  5.    #5  
    Does anyone know how to set up a hard pause WITHOUT using SPEED DIAL. I want a way to be able to set up any contact's number to dial extra digits without having to do this in speed dial using some for of a W or P. Nothing I have tried has worked.
    Realize this is a pretty old thread, but since I just got a 700w, I'm now trying to find the answer to this question. Don't suppose anyone ever figured out a way to do this? (insert a wait command into a non-speed dial phone number)

Seth