1.    #1  
    Is the 700w infrared port better than the 650's? Has anyone tried it with Novii Remote?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone tried it out yet?
    does novii have a ppc version?

edit:I see now that they do.
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 01/16/2006 at 12:21 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone?

{ Ambiguous reply to bump thread }
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    i wish they had a damn trial version. how are yu not going to have a trial on something like a remote? I want results now!
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Are you able to beam a contact from a 700 to a 650? I haven't tried it, but I was curious. Probably not though since we are dealing with 2 different OS's
    Hello. I have installed the Novii Remote Deluxe on my Treo 700w. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the IR port is extremely weak and only works at a 1-2 feet range. Is there a setting I can change in order to make the IR signal stronger? According to one source (I forgot where), the range should be 6-12 feet. I only need 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimness
    Hello. I have installed the Novii Remote Deluxe on my Treo 700w. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the IR port is extremely weak and only works at a 1-2 feet range.
    Your not doing anything wrong. It's the IR hardware that's weak and nothing your can do about it internal to the Treo (you could purchase an IR blaster repeater or equivalent, but it wouldn't really gain you much convenience).
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    Are you able to beam a contact from a 700 to a 650? I haven't tried it, but I was curious. Probably not though since we are dealing with 2 different OS's
    I was able to beam a few contacts from my 700 to my bosses 650 the other day with no problems.

My boss thought he was the top gadget guy with his 650, untill I got the 700 a month later!