1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to mass delete contacts without hard resetting? I have loooked in explorer and can't find the data. There is no menu option in contacts.

The data is duplicated thanks to accidentally syncing Verizon Wireless Sync contacts. And, of course, Verizon does not have such an option with their crappy PIM.

Help!
    Quote Originally Posted by orrgroup
    Anyone know how to mass delete contacts without hard resetting? I have loooked in explorer and can't find the data. There is no menu option in contacts.

The data is duplicated thanks to accidentally syncing Verizon Wireless Sync contacts. And, of course, Verizon does not have such an option with their crappy PIM.

Help!
    I have pocket informant when I go to contact you can just drag with the stylus then hold and select delete..I'm not sure if you can do the same in the standard contacts.. try "ctrl"+"a" to select all..
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    I have pocket informant when I go to contact you can just drag with the stylus then hold and select delete..I'm not sure if you can do the same in the standard contacts.. try "ctrl"+"a" to select all..
    Doesn't pocket informant use the device's default (Outlook) databases? If so, wouldn't the contacts you delete in PI also be deleted if you opened Contacts?

If I'm right, one could always download a free trial version of Pocket Informant for this little operation