1.    #1  
    Apologies if this has been discussed for older Treos, I want to make sure I get a 700W specific answer. If I miss a call on my Treo when I'm away from it, when I return, there's seemingly no way to know I missed the call, without activating the screen to check. Is there a way to make it beep every minute to let you know you missed a call?
    Treo 700W Verizon OS X 10.4.7
    Try PhoneAlarm google it..
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoufSidah09
    Try PhoneAlarm google it..
    Go to the forums for PhoneAlarm and get the Alpha version from WM5. PhoneAlarm is awesome... You can set persistent reminders for everything.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you both for the suggestions. I can't get the Treo to sync in Virtual PC so I guess I'll have to wait for MissingSync support to download extra applications. Having a bit of a panic attack switching to a smartphone and one with Windows Mobile at that!
    Treo 700W Verizon OS X 10.4.7
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    You should be able to download the cab file to your phone if you browse to the website from your new phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by mhoepfin
    Go to the forums for PhoneAlarm and get the Alpha version from WM5. PhoneAlarm is awesome... You can set persistent reminders for everything.
    Can't seem to find the WM5 version anywhere. Do you have a link?

--JD