Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Ok.. I would like to free up some memory by disabling/uninstalling Verizon Wireless Sync.

Oh the i730 it was very easy..you just went to add/remove and uninstalled it.

Oh the 700w there is nothing in add/remove to uninstall

Any ideas?
    You might want to call VZW on that one if a hard reset isn't the only option. I like that the cab file is not built-in like it is on the XV6600. Everytime I did a hard reset, it would re-install the same old code.
    You can see if it is in ROM by using resco explorer or just the builtin file explorer. If it is in ROM, there is no way to uninstall it. But you may still can disable it.

1. Download memmaid from pocketgear.com
    2. There is a tab for startup service/applications. You can disable all services you don't like, just as you use msconfig in windows xp (Did you ever use it? )

Good luck.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Just discovered that it is not installed! The icon in programs is there to install it if you like by first downloading the app from VZW then it installs it

Im so happy