Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Explain this. I'm up at my vermont condo where verizon service roams on altel I think. I never had internet service with my 600 and now I do have internet service on my 700. This is real strange. I also have a lot stronger signal on my 700. I love my 700
    I don't know, but I would simply count your blessings when you can!
    EVDO maybe?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heckj
    Explain this. I'm up at my vermont condo where verizon service roams on altel I think. I never had internet service with my 600 and now I do have internet service on my 700. This is real strange. I also have a lot stronger signal on my 700. I love my 700
    Because you are not restricted by your carrier. You are data roaming. If I was you I would not use data will you are roaming.

Or if I read your post wrong, it might be a different radio in the 700.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    it has to be something with the new radio. With my 600 I would get the error message data services not available in this area. When I called VZ they said that data services are not available in Southern Vt. This would be great to have internet access in all areas. Maybe its something they overlooked with the 700's new radio.
    or maybe it is a newer prl that enabled some things