Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    With nothing to carry this thing in im in search for some recomendations!

I like the look and "thinness" of the Palm Leather Side Case for Treo 700w but not the snap closure

The Covertec Horizontal Case is too big as is the Bellagio Lateral Pouch

The Smartphone Experts P6 Pouch Case is a maybe but still seems to thick

Believe it or not the best one I have found is the Verizon Universal PDA Side Pouch!

Will have to go check it out at a store...
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I bought the Seidio Locking Swivel Clip Holster, anyone used this or had any problems with it? Should be here monday or tuesday.
    I absolutely love the look of the Leatherskin case by Sena but they don't have a 700w version...yet. This is the email I just got from their customer service:

Thank you for your interest in Sena Cases. We are currently working on a case for the TREO 700W we expect to take pre orders later this week if all goes well and start shipping the cases by the end of this month. The TREO 700W is very new technology and we are working on a very precise specific user friendly case. We will send a notification to all customers who have expressed interest in the 700 when we introduce the case

Does anyone have experience with the 650 Leatherskin case and can give a mini review? I need to get a case for my 700w and haven't yet found one I like.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I ordered a Seidio case like you did Ashenor-should get here tomorrow. I'll probably order one more (one that is more of a complete cover). I'd love a LV case, but Im looking at the Sena and Bellagio too.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Tried out the Verizon Universal PDA Side Pouch...too big.

Am going to order the PREMIUM VERTICAL POUCH CASES (STANDARD FIT)
    I've got the Bellagio pouch here, you can have it for free if you pay shipping. I'll ship any way you want, doesn't matter. I ended up going with a Speck toughskin because I tend to drop the phone too much.

Pouch in very good condition.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    how do you like the bellagio and what kind do you have? I was thinking of getting the full leather cover ones, but wasn't sure how i'd work in practice as I always take my phone out for various reasons.
    It was actually a very good case, I own a 2003 Wrangler so at times getting in and out would cause the case to swivel upside down and the latch would catch on the seat and the Treo would slip out.

Over-all, it's a very high quality case. Fine quality leather and seemed like it had padded neoprene on the inside. You could put the phone in the case and still be able to have the headphone port exposed.

I like the Toughskin case better, but that's just me.

It's easy to get the phone in and out.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I have the P6 Pouch case and really like it. I have egrips on the phone so it won't slip out of my hand and it still goes in and out of the case easily.
    Sena's Lateral Pouch is nice too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn95
    I have the P6 Pouch case and really like it. I have egrips on the phone so it won't slip out of my hand and it still goes in and out of the case easily.
    Ditto, on my hip 24/7 except for sleeping and swimming. Although, mine is the Palm Treo Pouch with egrips.

The snap has worked fine for me, however, I did cut down the side where the hole for the headphone jack is -- in this way you can slip the Treo in an out of the pouch without having to unplug and replug.

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Wow the Skin Tight from Speck (http://www.speckproducts.com/) looks really cool! Thank you!

Do they have a version for the 700w yet???
    Last edited by gex; 01/16/2006 at 06:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Of course there is this one from Vaja. I think it may make the device too thick though and at over $110 too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    I owned one of their cases for a prior PDA -- superior product and company, if you decide to buy from them.

Cheers, Perry
    WARNING

DO NOT GET A SENA CASE. THE SENA LEATHER CASE I PURCHASED scratched the face of my 650.

BEFORE I REALIZED it was the case doing it, i put my 700w into it (during trial period). Now it has several marks as well.

the cause is apparently course stitching.

I sent them a VERY nast email today, but i would not purchase a SENA case
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...sena+scratches

see thread above re: SENA CASES their "protection" of treos
    I actually kept mine and am using it now. It is a nice guard if carrying the device in a bag of sorts (shoulder/purse/brief) but a touch big to carry it in pocket. In pocket I've customarily gone naked, perhaps a nice leather skin could work. The devices look nice, i suppose that's why i have such a hard time covering them up.

best success with your decision making
    gex: Check out the toughskin, I like it best of all. Quite thick, very high quality silicon/rubber, no tearing issues, highly flexible. Has a flip-up LCD protector too. The case fits with incredible precision. It's very high quality and I highly recommend it.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ies/---368.htm

Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    gex: Check out the toughskin, I like it best of all. Quite thick, very high quality silicon/rubber, no tearing issues, highly flexible. Has a flip-up LCD protector too. The case fits with incredible precision. It's very high quality and I highly recommend it.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ies/---368.htm

I would think that it would make pocketability a non-starter. No? Seems like it would be quite "grippy." Definately different from all the rest, I don't mean that in a negative way.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast