Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Well I just ordered one of the vaja knock offs so we will see how good it is. Me personally I like to have the phone at my side with easy access so I am not fumbling around in a pocket trying to answer the phone. I can just pop it off the belt clip and answer, ignore, etc. Don't like it in my pocket because I don't want the women walking up to me asking "Is that a Treo in your pocket or you just happy to see me?"
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    i had used the speck skin for 4 months. it seemed to stretch out and not fit well and also became dingy and dirty. i eventually broke the holster getting into the car..waaa. The best feature was the flip screen protector.

So, in my inventive ways, i cut the hing nubs off, trimmed to size, and epoxyed them to the face of my treo. I then purchased the helix holster. It is very cool, one hand operation, and quite strong. i did a slight modification so the hinge nubs cleared the back of the holster. It has been 2 days now and so far, no mishaps. still needs some tweeks for a better fit. will report how it holds up.
    "Your mom goes to college."
    I highly recommend the Covertec.
    what kind of material is on the inside of the covertec? I just got the P6 pouch and noticed that the inside material gets all over the case (it is a felt like material), and the black color on the inside leaks when i wipe it with a towel. I am afraid this will leak onto the phone, which has happened to my last phone with that type of interior lining in the case. Thanks.
    There is no extra lining; it's just full leather. It's nice -- Coach bag type quality.
    Does anybody have a solution for shrinking the Speck case back to size?
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    Well I just ordered one of the vaja knock offs so we will see how good it is. Me personally I like to have the phone at my side with easy access so I am not fumbling around in a pocket trying to answer the phone. I can just pop it off the belt clip and answer, ignore, etc. Don't like it in my pocket because I don't want the women walking up to me asking "Is that a Treo in your pocket or you just happy to see me?"
    If you ordered the LH650 copy of the T65 / T7 you will find the bottom row of keys difficult to use, and the option key in particular.

The Vaja is better designed in this regard and many others. There is a reason the cost difference is $70.

I am on my 5th case (Vaja T7), have tried a couple of cases and a couple holster options.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123