1.    #1  
    All u 700w users, pls info about battery life. Is it as good as 650?
    How many days do u use before charging? Explain also with ur internet usage...
    much better than my 650.
    fully charged yesterday. used all day plus today without charging and showing 1/2.

my 650 would have been dead already
    Quote Originally Posted by callinectes
    much better than my 650.
    fully charged yesterday. used all day plus today without charging and showing 1/2.

my 650 would have been dead already
    That impressive. I always thought a w device was a power hog.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Another 700W battery thread from earlier today:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=103426
    I can't say much about the 650, but compared to my Axim x50v the Treo 700 runs at least twice as long.

I just purchased a Seidio 2200mAh extended battery for $30, and with this I should be able to run it for 2-3 days without recharging (not continuously, of course).
    I've actually noticed the opposite. Mind is losing charge faster than 650. Nothing to really complain about at this point but I'd say it is going about 60% as long.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    That impressive. I always thought a w device was a power hog.
    I hope this improves for you.
    Good Luck.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    A little early to tell since I'm overusing the device in the first few days, but my 700w doesn't seem to have the battery life my wife's 650 does. But it looks like it will go all day with pretty decent use, which isn't bad.
    If you are like me and using EVDO full-time for syncing you'll likely drain your battery a lot more. Once they release the mobility feature pack I will probably be a lot better off as it will only sync on changes.

Chris Green
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    You guys need to pressure Verizon for unlimited SMS. At least incoming SMS so you can get close to push Exchange email on the device without being rectally robbed for SMS charges.