Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Is it any good? Did anyone else notice they included one in the box? Is that normal for all Treos?

Are the aftermarket ones better?
    mine didn't come with one.......
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    it was stuck to the back of the Quick Ref Guide
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    me either
    I got one. I bet boxwave is better, but this price is sure right.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Dont worry if you didnt get it.. it really sucks bad. Will get one from boxwave or ppctechs. Anyone like one over the other?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Ya i seen mine did, but my screen is dirty atm. What is best to clean it with?
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Hey whats up with Boxwave charging more for the 700w version over the 650 version of thier ClearTouch Crystal screen protectors???

For Palm Treo 650
    SINGLE PACK
    Web Special: $11.95
    SPECIAL 3-PACK BUNDLE
    Web Special: $18.95

For Palm Treo 700w
    SINGLE PACK
    Regular Price: $12.95 (no web special)
    SPECIAL 3-PACK BUNDLE
    Web Special: $27.95

Comon.... are they not the same????
    I've seen that before with other devices. Boxwave is good but sometimes their prices for devices where there's not a lot of difference...

Is the screen on the 700w the same actual size? Just order the 650 if so.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I purchsed the 3 pack of the Boxwave Anti-Glare screen protectors and just ordered a single crystal clear one as well. PPCTechs is working on their accessories but I needed one at launch.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Im going to buy the clear one tomorrow...

The included screen protector my 700w came with is actually quite decent looking after having it on for a day. At first it had visiable air bubbles but those seem to have gone away. I'm still ditching it for the Boxwave version as thiers seems much better.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Got the boxwave screen protector. It does not fit the screen.. too small. Not by much but still too small. Im sure they are just using the old 650 screen as the display on that is a bit smaller.

Anyone have any luck with the version from www.pocketpctechs.com???

Noticed they waited to release theirs but if they just use the same version as the 650 im afraid it will be too small too.
    I got the Boxwave antiglare as well and it is slightly too small, we're talking a 1/16" here. Still seems to work pretty well
    On my device, I have a Martin Fields that is slightly off. Are screen protectors really meant to cover the entire screen? The small space might be so you can pull it off. Although I use tape, but still maybe it's for easy lifting.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Ok, i can understand that they may make them that way for easy removal but it is in those crevices that most of the dirt/lint finds its way into.

I read a review of the boxwave version for the 650 and they said it was almost too big.. not having any space between the edges so thatís what i was expecting..

Comparing the screen size of the 650 and the 700 (at a store a few days ago) I think the screen of the 700w is physically a bit bigger but I could be mistaken.

Perhaps Im expecting too much wouldnt be the first time
    Actually, I don't like the crevices exposed either.

I got one from Seidio. Ii is the best. precisely cut, not too small or too large. top quality. The best part - $ 5.95 for one (one is all you need). It is durable.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=156
    How long do they last? True 1 is all you need, but I once killed 2 in a very short time(don't ask, LOL! ).