1.    #1  
    Okay, most important things first!

Who has found it?
    How do you activate it?
    What does it do?

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    The Easter Egg is a Palm OS function. It won't be on a WM OS phone.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  3.    #3  
    You don't think they snuck it in there with the "enhancements"?

These people are humorless.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    The Easter Egg is a Palm OS function. It won't be on a WM OS phone.
    Thats not true. There was Easter Egg's on the old iPaq's.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire
    Thats not true. There was Easter Egg's on the old iPaq's.
    Good point...I had forgot about that.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    If there is no easter egg, then I will not be downgrading to the 700w, I know 700p will I can feel it
  7.    #7  
    So, does Windows Mobile 5 have an Easter Egg? Or, if not, did Palm slip one in?
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    What was the easter egg in the 650?
  9.    #9  
    Activated on the power screen. (Very small counter clockwise circle with a stylus in the bttom right hand corner of the screen make an Easter Egg visible.)

Later, random screen crossings of a VW Bug Taxi would occur.
    What does it matter about an Easter Egg? That is so juvenile. With all the bugs in the original T650 they had the nerve to put in that crap! This is not a gameboy!
    Sprint Kyocera QCP 6035 -> T-Mobile Motorola V600 -> T-Mobile PocketPC -> T-Mobile HP6315 -> T-Mobile BlackBerry 7100t -> T-Mobile Treo 600 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> Verizon Treo 650 -> Treo700w -> Treo 700wx/Treo700p -> BlackBerry 8830
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjerome
    This is not a gameboy!
    My is when i want it to be. NesEM!!!
    What does it matter about an Easter Egg? That is so juvenile. With all the bugs in the original T650 they had the nerve to put in that crap! This is not a gameboy!
    Who says they cannot add some small form of joy in all the sorrow!
  13.    #13  

Harsh.

Please refer to Post #1

Specifically, the

Have we no humor?

Cheers, Perry.
    I know what the WM easter egg will do...it'll bring up the blue screen of death!
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    I know what the WM easter egg will do...it'll bring up the blue screen of death!
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    aaaaaaa somebody didn't have their Wheaties? Mines a Sega with GIZMO ULTRA.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hova
    aaaaaaa somebody didn't have their Wheaties? Mines a Sega with GIZMO ULTRA.
    Didn't have those wheaties cause obviously someone pissed on them.
    Don't be surprised folks if you don't find any Easter Eggs. Microsoft has a strict policy in place that prevents them from putting in Easter Eggs. Older progams and OSs have them, but I think after 2000 or so they stopped. I believe it had to do with their goverment contracts. They are not supposed to put in any "undocumented code."

Too bad. They are fun.
    I miss My Taxi!
    Anyone found any Easter Eggs for the new Treo 700w?
    Other than the Easter Egg for Solitaire which I seemed to get over very quickly....
    <merged>

Read last post before yours.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast