Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    This thread should be STICKY
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth255
    still no joy

edit:
    @sourmash:

I've got the exact same symptoms you have now. Can't remove the AllLEDMgr key. I wonder if there's an additional value besides the Index value that's required....
    ..my understanding was that this reg hack disables the red light blinking not green light.
    When does a treo blink red anyway? No service?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth255
    When does a treo blink red anyway? No service?
    ..i think when you get miss call/msg or perhaps email?
    Anyway, the reg hack to stop the blinking light is not working.

Blinking light is indictation that you have phone-radio turned on. If you click on Power/Disconnect for a while, you will see VerizionWireless GoodBye/Welcome..that's when blinking green led stops/starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzin
    ..i think when you get miss call/msg or perhaps email?
    Is this what you are seeing? My 700 LED never does anything but flash green. It does not do anything for notifications. I would love for it to, how did you set it up to do that?
    When you have a POP3 email account set to check mail every 10 minutes or so, if you are on a call during that timeframe you get an annoying pop-up saying "cannot connect"- is a registry hack or a setting perhaps I overlooked. I unerstand you cant coonect during the call, I just dont want the pop up
    I second that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimented
    Is this what you are seeing? My 700 LED never does anything but flash green. It does not do anything for notifications. I would love for it to, how did you set it up to do that?

..my bad..i only see red led when charging. i have been trying to figure out how to stop the green led blinking. it tried tweak2k? But their LED option to turn off is all grayed out so I am assuming itís not compatible yet
    Voice Recorder for treo 700w by...........you'll never guess........MICROSOFT

go to this website and download voice recorder and vault- i tested it on my treo 700w- works awesome!!

http://1800message.com/default.aspx#dl
    This software rules- you sign up for an account and it wirelessly syncs your voice notes to your desktop!
    This may have been asked, but if you go in and do hacks, are they reset if you do a hard reset, or have you forever changed the 700?
    When you hard reset all your registry changes will be removed. A hard reset loads the Treo as if it was brand new.
    Cool So No Real Way To Eff It Up! I'm In...
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Maybe someone can give me step by step instructions on how to get a registry edit to stick. I've tried everything I've seen posted, and no matter what I do I can't get the AlwaysOn hack to stick. I really hate how the phone dials to get my email every 10 minutes, and disconnects when it is done. I prefer it go to Dormant mode (which is what the hack does), but it reverts back from 1 to 0 every time I reset no matter what I do.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by olympus1
    Voice Recorder for treo 700w by...........
    And how does this relate to "WM05 Registry Hacks"?
    Well it applies because there are people searching for a hack to make the notes recording program a one handed operation-You no longer need to do that.
    I added tweaks to my 700w, and now I can't sync at all after I changed stuff anyone else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smeg36
    Maybe someone can give me step by step instructions on how to get a registry edit to stick. I've tried everything I've seen posted, and no matter what I do I can't get the AlwaysOn hack to stick. I really hate how the phone dials to get my email every 10 minutes, and disconnects when it is done. I prefer it go to Dormant mode (which is what the hack does), but it reverts back from 1 to 0 every time I reset no matter what I do.
    Do the registry edit then turn the phone off for 20 seconds and then reset and u should be good.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm not good. I'm using PHM to edit. I've tried editing but leaving PHM open for a while before closing it. To close it I've used the Tool/Exit as well as closing it through the Memory setting. I've soft reset using the reset button as well as MemMaid program reset. No matter what method I use the AlwaysOn hack reverts to 0 after a soft reset. I've changed my registry type from hive to file, and tried editing it both way. It just won't work.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast