Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
  1.    #241  
    I just wrote this and thought it might be of interest to some here in this thread:

hi,
    i want to disable battery charging with usb cable when i sync my device with pc by edit registry key.my windows mobile is 6 and my device is i-mate ultimate 9502.
    can u help me?

thanks alot
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    I just wrote this and thought it might be of interest to some here in this thread:
    Does this apply to WM6.0 as well or only WM5.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetack View Post
    Does this apply to WM6.0 as well or only WM5.0?
    Most do.

And necro = bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    And necro = bad!
    Did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetack View Post
    Did I miss something?

02/21/2008, 03:29 AM #241

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post

I've applied the reg hack for displaying date and time in the taskbar, and got it looking right. But now, the date font is bold, like the one-line time was, and the time is now NOT bold. I could swear I've read about changing this, but I can't find it anywhere. I've seen screenshots of time and date both being NOT bold (and that device didn't appear to have any 3rd party taskbar skinners, such as Wisbar). Is this really possible, and if so how??

It doesn't really matter to me whether they're bold or normal, as long as they're the same. I do have Wisbar Advance, but stopped using it for other reasons and switched to Spb Pocket+.

Thanks,
    SportyRydr
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
    [B]I used to own a Treo 600 on the Sprint network...[B] Now I have the Treo 750w, on the AT&T network. I would like to know if there's still away I can update the software from version 5 to Windows Mobile 6 or 6.1... Can anyone help me?? I'm trying to get away from a Blackberry Curve w/ No Sound, and go back to Window Mobile for GOOD! Plus I'd like to kit the Treo out w/ my 4gb memory card. Please help. someone... PLEASE?!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213