1.    #1  
    I have had my 650 for 1 year and it has been the perfect device except for no EV-DO...
    After having the 700 for 1 day, I have to tell you, I am not impressed...
    Firstly, and most importantly for me, the screen doesnt compare...
    My 650 is so much better for anything from text to pictures...
    the palm OS and layout, is soooooo much more user friendly than the WM05...
    The shortcut keys, access to contacts, and lots of other things totally rule on the 650....
    Text looks so crappy on a webpage on the 700W. I t sickens me that Palm allowed this to happen just to gain more marketshare...
    I will however be getting th 700P when it is released, as I did like the speed of EV-DO on the 700W...

My 2 cents
    Sounds fair, but maybe you should give it little more time. Have you owned Windows Mobile previsouly? I know from experience that the WM is not as intuitive as Palm. From what I have read, its getting better. Probably because Palm got more involved with the integration.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    have you tried turning on clear type?
  4.    #4  
    how do you turn on clear type???
    To turn on Clear Type takes 5 seconds by going to Settings, Screen, Clear Type taband click the box.
    Initially i felt the same way about the 700W, but i have given it some time and as i have gotten more comfortable using it i found there are some things i prefer.

I committed to trying it for a full week before making the keep decision. the EVDO is incredible though.
    Terminal Services and VPN is damn speedy now with EVDO