1.    #1  
    There are often times general public coupons numbers or great sales that are in advertisements, emails, etc... that would be great to share so everyone could have the chance to take advantage of it. If you see a hot deal that you think would help someone out post it here.

If there is a promotion code that must be entered at the time of purchase or an expiration date, don't forget to include it.
  2.    #2  
    Here is one from the most recent issue of PocketPC magazine:

50% off SPB Software. It is unclear whether this is only for SPB Finance 2.0, but I think it is for all SBP software that includes:

SPB Time (which I have and use all the time)
    SPB Pocket Plus (again I use all the time)
    SPB Weather
    SPB Diary
    SPB Finance
    SPB GPRS Monitor

Simply go to www.SpbSoftwareHouse.com/pppcm and enter in promotion code 11PPCM

It says offer only valid for 4 weeks, but does not say when the 4 weeks started. It is the PocketPC Buyers Guide for 2006.
  3.    #3  
    Here is another one I took full advantage of that was posted over on another forum:

Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    Right now until the end of the year you can get 65% off Pocket Informant, WebIS Mail, WebIS Toolbox, Journal Sync (not WM5 compatible), or WebIS Money by using the following code:

9d406f

But only at the WebIS store using the following link:

http://ssl.webis.net/index.php?cPath=21
  4.    #4  
    Here is another one I just saw in the same PocketPC magazine for some really cool PPC Games:

http://www.roveractive.com/?action=v...&Join_ID=51892

Enter promotion code: 51japkkq to get 15% off

Lots of high quality games there. I have several of these games. I like the Gamebox series, Age of Empire, and Bookworm.
  5.    #5  
    I just received a Handago email stating:
    Use the promotion code 'newyear06' for 25% discount. Offer valid through 1/30/06
    They were promoting Tetris Classic and Trivial Pursuit but it very well may work on other software as well.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Phurth for the update:
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    If you don't yet own it, they've just announced permanent price reductions and a 50% discount for owners of other PIM products.
    So now that i have my new treo pro i need some new software. Alot of what i have purchased in the past isnt compatible with the 320x320 resolution.

The program i need most is a checkbook ledger. the one i like the most is spbfinance but for the life of me i cannot find a coupon code that is current. I dont mind to pay for it just cant swing 25 bucks.

programs i am looking at purchasing

spbfinance
    spbmobileshell
    kinomaplay (hate the free version too crippled)
    wifirouter

Anyone have any promo codes for any of these
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Interesting, I couldn't get that code to work on any of their products. Including SPB Finance 2.0. The webpage link you posted is 404.

Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    Here is one from the most recent issue of PocketPC magazine:

50% off SPB Software. It is unclear whether this is only for SPB Finance 2.0, but I think it is for all SBP software that includes:

SPB Time (which I have and use all the time)
    SPB Pocket Plus (again I use all the time)
    SPB Weather
    SPB Diary
    SPB Finance
    SPB GPRS Monitor

Simply go to www.SpbSoftwareHouse.com/pppcm and enter in promotion code 11PPCM

It says offer only valid for 4 weeks, but does not say when the 4 weeks started. It is the PocketPC Buyers Guide for 2006.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Interesting, I couldn't get that code to work on any of their products. Including SPB Finance 2.0. The webpage link you posted is 404.
    Ummm, might be because it is from over 3 years ago?
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Ohh crap, how in the heck did I miss that. Thanks