Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    does anyone see the 700w listed on their VZW B2B extranet site?

I had the 650 listed the day it came out for b2b, but i am yet to see the 700w listed as available in the options.. I only see the samsung, the 650, and the Blackberry as far as PDA's.
    I'm also wondering about this... I don't see the 700w either. I'm deciding between the 700w and the 650 depending on how much the 650 drops in price from the current $299.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    the 700w is listed now:

$459.99 2-Year Contract
    $489.99 1-Year Contract

this is for upgrading, though its the same price as listed for a new contract.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ^ apparently different companies get different offers... mine still doesn't show the 700w while the 650 price for 2-year is $10 cheaper. I guess I'll just have to give them a call... after reading all the reviews and opinions, I'm prob gonna do the 650.

Thanks for the info though, I at least have a 700w ballpark figure... not sure why it's more than what some regular consumers are paying - $399.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I think it all depends i guess.. my 700w's will be showing up on mon or tues... I have two 650's right now running Goodlink and we'll see.. If I like the 700 I'll keep it.. if not, i'll send them back and go back to the 650's. I am not a die-hard palmOS'er or anything.. just looking for the most functional device.
    what happened... neither the 650 or the 700w appear on the extranet page anymore...
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    it had disappeared from my B2B extranet site for the last few days, and now it's back. The extranet site seems to fluctuate a fair amount.

Still waiting for the non-camera version myself.....