Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Since the best deal thread is garbage already, lets try again. This time just post

How much you Paid.
    Where did you get your phone (online, or in store).
    New or Existing Customer.
    If Existing How much was left on your contract.
    Did you have to get them to do anything (special discount, coupon) to get that price.
    $389 B2B sales coming tomorrow, but I paid no activation fees on both lines with a 2YR agreement.
    I paid 678.85 for mine with overnight shipping by calling 611
    619.00 plus tax
    $399 + tax w/ 1yr renewal. still awaiting store mgr approval for $299 price she quoted on Sunday. But overall happy w/ $399 deal. I also got the csr to remove data. I plan to levarge data plan to possibly get add'l $100 off.
    $399 w/ 2 yr contract from Verizon. I got them to waive the 35 dollar activation fee just by asking them to.

My plan is $116/month for 1350 anytime minutes, unlimited nights & weekends, unlimited EvDO data access/email/etc, and I've got insurance for any accidents or theft or whatnot.
    How much you Paid. - $299 + TAX & OVERNITE SHIPPING= $342
    Where did you get your phone (online, or in store). - DIALED 611
    New or Existing Customer. - EXISTING
    If Existing How much was left on your contract. - CONTRACT EXPIRED
    Did you have to get them to do anything (special discount, coupon) to get that price. - HAD TO SEND WWW.VZWSHOP.COM/TREO700W LINK TO CS REP FOR $100 OFF COUPON, ALSO USED MY NE2 (-$100) FOR $200 OFF TOTAL
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    How much you Paid. $492.89 including tax
    Where did you get your phone (online, or in store). Store
    New or Existing Customer. Existing
    If Existing How much was left on your contract. About a year and a half
    Did you have to get them to do anything (special discount, coupon) to get that price. Yes - see my post in another thread in this forum.
    $359 not including tax
    Called our B2B number (it is not listed on our extranet site)
    Existing customer
    less than 30 days left on contract
    $399, in store, new activation
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    $399 Verizon Store
    but I just ordered mine for $0 and it should be here tomorrow...

When our company signed up for Verizon the rep promised me the best deal ever on the 700w and they delivered. I have to love Verizon for their customer support!

BTW this is my first post and I just recently started comming to this site. I am glad to be here!!
    Welcome to TC!!!!!!

(and do you think we could pretend I am your employee for a week too? )
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNight
    How much you Paid.
    Where did you get your phone (online, or in store).
    New or Existing Customer.
    If Existing How much was left on your contract.
    Did you have to get them to do anything (special discount, coupon) to get that price.
    $499 (Full Price for us.. no additional discounts applied)
    Business Rep
    Existing Customer
    18 months left on 2 year contract.
    Nothing special

Was offered $299 for new lines with 2 year contract.
    Last edited by gex; 01/05/2006 at 07:00 PM.
    $349.99 From our B2B for personal service through employee discount (my employeer, not verizon). That price was with the $100 39.99 or higher contract and unlimited data plan. Ordered two, girlfriend and I are both getting new Treo's!!!

For those who paid more than $600, why wouldn't they give you a better deal than $600+? Did you decide not to extend your contract?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    $399 new verizon customer with 2 year contract now.

Did not know about the $100 coupon. I have the 1350 min plan, evdo, 1000 text msg's, insurance so i am sure my bill will be $150 plus with taxes anything i can do it get a deal on it? =)
    399 2yr
    I purchased the phone in a store, but was not offered the $100 as shown at (vzwshop.com/treo700w). I was able to get customer service to give me this credit after directing them to the web site. This coupon is for existing customers with a new two year agreement and unlimited data plan. Give it a shot. I have the feeling that a lot of folks did not receive this credit.
    $657 (including tax), in store, existing customer, 1 year left, and the only thing special I had to do was bend over and take it like a man!

Didn't go for a cheaper price b/c it really isn't an issue and I didn't want my contract extended.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast