1.    #1  
    Picked it up on the way to the office this morning from the Verizon store on Fifth Ave and 21st St. Got it an hour ago. I just got my text message confirming the # port from Sprint. I guess my 650 now goes on eBay.
    Who wants my Verizon 650 mint condition before it goes up on ebay?
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Congratulations!

Jimbo
  5.    #5  
    Thanks. I forgot how much different Active Sync is to Hotsync. I haven't had a Windows device since the first IPaq and Aero (back when HP was just Compaq)
    How about a quick review and some pictures
    How much did you pay in the store? It seems like the Store here wants to charge me $499 with a 2 year activation and online its $399? I plan to go to the store tonight to pick up one they are reserving for me??? What do I need to tell them to get the $399 deal....I will be a new verizon customer coming from sprint
    when i originally came over to VZW from AT&T (3 yrs ago) they gave me an additional $25 for switching. Not sure they do that anymore in this era of number portability, but it might not hurt to ask. You could also tell them I referred you
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by yitzchakis1
    How much did you pay in the store? It seems like the Store here wants to charge me $499 with a 2 year activation and online its $399? I plan to go to the store tonight to pick up one they are reserving for me??? What do I need to tell them to get the $399 deal....I will be a new verizon customer coming from sprint
    The 399 deal is given when you have new activation, 2 year contract and the unlimited data plan selected with your voice plan. I selected the $79 , 450 min and unlimited data. I checked the past 8 months of Sprint bills and my mins per month averaged to 400min. I was paying $59 for full data and 1100 mins. Oh well.

If they don't give you the extra hundred, go someplace else then complain to Verizon about that store. Perhaps they just didn't know -- I doubt it though.