Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Check out the video and review on CNET:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Palm_Treo_70...tml?tag=viddet
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Well no matter the short givings in respect to the software on the 700w....we all know tons of software will be developed for it to benefit whatever need you have....who actually has any pda just using the standard software issued with it?...heck first thing I do is load all my software on a new device.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorn
    A lot of people just consider anything Microsoft to be terrible and go into it with pessimistic views.
    That mentality is there because of a history of lack luster products.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorn
    My 650 would restart itself when I looked at it funny. That's pretty much been an acknowledged & accepted Treo 650 thing, but at least the Palm OS isn't made by Microsoft, so its problems are excusable.
    Not sure why anyone would accept that. My treo hasnt reset/crashed since put a piece of paper behind my SIM a few months ago.

I wouldnt mind using WM to give it a try, my buddy just replaced his 650 with an iMate Kjam and its pretty freakin sweet, but the 700w doesnt seem like the next device for me.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Then again, the 700W wasn't built for longtime Treo fans (who, in any case, can still buy the older 650 model). It was built for corporate buyers, whose top priorities may not include providing the most pleasurable experience possible for the worker bees.
    I think New York Times said it best in its review's closing paragraph, which is quoted above. The Treo 700w is about reaching out to a new segment of customers who wouldn't usually consider a Palm device.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123