1.    #1  
    As posted, they are in stock....
    I plan on giving it a try for 2 weeks....
    I am currently an owner of treo 650 on sprint...
    Have been for 1 year +...
    Love the 650 but EV-DO could be great...
    I love how you can use the phone as a modem, and with 700 if you could use it the same way with the higher speed, I would be sold...
    Going to pick it up tomorrow night...
    The sooner you get your "W"

The sooner I get my "P"

I'm jealous, but happy for you all.

Last edited by gtwo; 01/04/2006 at 01:00 PM.
    what store? every store I talk to around the new york city area says that they've never heard of it or that it's coming out in a couple of months. When I correct them and say that it is released on the 5th, they say I'm wrong.
  4.    #4  
    manalapan nj...
    no firm pricing yet, but she put one aside for me...
    thanks!
    I put my order in with our B2B rep last Friday, mine is coming in on Friday 1/6
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Talked to a corporate store today. At the corporate stores they will be in tomorrow, and are in the computers today.

Pricing with a 2 year contract is 499.99, and with the high speed monthly plan cuts the price down 399.99.

So I will be at the store at 9 am to get mine so I can dump my sidekick and nextel I860.
    Anyone get a concrete price on full retail? As well if the $100 discount for the unlimited data plan is still applical?
    $619 is supposed to be full retail.
    Quote Originally Posted by livestrong
    Anyone get a concrete price on full retail? As well if the $100 discount for the unlimited data plan is still applical?
    $619.99 is what it says on my receipt, and per VZW employees on HoFo the $100 advanced device discount has been extended to 3/06.