1.    #1  
    Store manager in NY told me point blank- "Treo 700's are in stock at our store, we start selling them on Thursday after 2:00pm when the pricing is updated in our system."

Asked if the messaging and security update is installed to allow for DirectPush from exchange servers and she said that she didn't know today but would know tomorrow after 11:00am EST when the "profile was made available."

She knew exactly what I was talking about.

Good luck to all, hope to see some nice reviews by Thursday evening!
    I think we need to merge some of these 700w threads, my head is spinning. Anyway I wonder about this Verizon's 700w success, one reason being Verizon's outrageous data pricing, it's got to effect sales. One of the reasons I have a Sprint 650 in the first place is the cheap data pricing. If I had to pay Verizon's data prices I would not have a treo I would carry a laptop with WIFI. Verizon if they want this to be a huge success WM or not needs to lower there prices, anyway yes am looking forward to some reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I think we need to merge some of these 700w threads, my head is spinning. Anyway I wonder about this Verizon's 700w success, one reason being Verizon's outrageous data pricing, it's got to effect sales. One of the reasons I have a Sprint 650 in the first place is the cheap data pricing. If I had to pay Verizon's data prices I would not have a treo I would carry a laptop with WIFI. Verizon if they want this to be a huge success WM or not needs to lower there prices, anyway yes am looking forward to some reviews.
    I agree that verizon's data pricing is ridiculous, however, seeing as their target market is the corp Exchange user, may not have a too negative impact on initial sales.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Yea... who cares about the price when your employer pays for it!

That is until you get fired....
    Does anyone in the twin cities area know of which retail locations have or will have the treo on the release day?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I agree that verizon's data pricing is ridiculous, however, seeing as their target market is the corp Exchange user, may not have a too negative impact on initial sales.
    I'm crossing my fingers that VZW will introduce a new unlimited data plan with the introduction of the new phones. What do you think the odds are that this will happen?
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iamosclever
    I'm crossing my fingers that VZW will introduce a new unlimited data plan with the introduction of the new phones. What do you think the odds are that this will happen?
    Not very good since they just lowered their data plans about a month or two ago...