Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yesterday I was told price for 700W will be $399 by VZW store mgr. that is if you are signing up for 2yr agreement. YOu can also apply VZW's 'new every two' for add'l $100 savings for a net price of $299

Now the question is does anyone on the board know if PALM will offer updgrade promotion as they have done with past treo releases? Any other buying suggestions?

Thanks
    $399 would be nice. The stated price is $499 for a 2 year but there is the possibility of a $100 off when you sign up for unlimited data. However, that discount can't usually be combined with NE2. Also, I'm unclear on whether or not the unlimited data discount requires it being used on a line with a voice plan of a certain cost.

It would certainly be nice (and I think good for sales) if VZW made it easy to get the phone at $399 v. $499.
    Which carriers, TMoble, At&t or ? will offer the Treo 700? What features will the Treo 700 have that the Treo 650 does not?
    For the next 5 or 6 months VZW will be the only carrier that has the 700W. As for the features, there are some good threads you should take a look at.
    when I spoke to sales today they said $499 with two year. you can get the advanced device promotion for $100 off with unlimited data. I already have unlimited data plan selected so I'm not sure if I'll qualify.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai
    when I spoke to sales today they said $499 with two year. you can get the advanced device promotion for $100 off with unlimited data. I already have unlimited data plan selected so I'm not sure if I'll qualify.
    Do you know if the advanced device promotion discount qualifies if you have unlimited data only?

I'm going to add the Treo to my account with data only - no voice plan.

Thanks,
    Josh
    it has to be unlimited data and a 39.99 or higher voice plan as well. you still get the discount if you already have unlimited data now on your phone. YOu just have to buy the new device, take 39.99 or higher with unlimited data and you get an instant discount until 3/06!!
    it has to be unlimited data and a 39.99 or higher voice plan as well. you still get the discount if you already have unlimited data now on your phone. YOu just have to buy the new device, take 39.99 or higher with unlimited data and you get an instant discount until 3/06!!
    Remember that you also have to be eligible for a new phone upgrade promo in order to get this, you aren't eligible for the $100 advanced device discount if you are just buying the phone full retail.
    Is it true you cannot combine the "advanced device discount" with your NE2? I know a few of my friends that were able to combine them when they got the 650 or the i730.
    so if my wife and I have a shared minutes family plan and I am eligible for ne2 does that mean I can't get a 700w. I have no interest in a data plan. I just need to combine my phone & pda.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    My rep is telling me that I'm not eligible to get the 700w at the promotional price since I got my 650 not too long ago. Other than waiting until I am eligible, do any of you know a way I can get the 700w now for a reasonable price? He's telling me it'll be over $600 and that's a bit high.
    you cannot combine. $100 less than the advertised prices is the lowest they will go according to all of the info I have found.
    Nope, aside from early upgrade, which I think is available 2 months before your contract ends, there's nothing you can do. Just sell your 650 on eBay (I'd put it up like now) and buy the 700.
    Through my B2B provider the Treo 700W is $449. My 650 was stolen and I didn't have insurance(I know, I know) I have only had the contract for about 6 months, is there anyway to just renew my contract for 2 more years and get the discounted price? Any other way...what do I need to do.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    If you had insurance on the 650 do they allow you to upgrade as a replacement???
    I'm not sure, but either way I dno't have insurance (goes in the corner and cries)
    <merged>
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Looks like they are giving $100 off to both new and existing customers:

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Looks like they are giving $100 off to both new and existing customers:

Where did you see this and are there any details? I'm an existing VZW customer and I bought mine in a corporate store, I never got $100 off.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    It came up late today....

here is the link:

http://www.vzwshop.com/treo700w/

Then click on where it says existing customers click here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast