Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Has anyone looked into a memory upgrade for the 700w? If so can you point me in the right direction
    Quote Originally Posted by COPPERLAB
    Has anyone looked into a memory upgrade for the 700w? If so can you point me in the right direction

A memory upgrade??!! What do you think this is, the 650?
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    I guess that settles it. Palm, in typical fashion, underpowers the 700W with an inadequate amount of RAM in comparison to other phones. With regard to having multiple applications open at the same time, I guess it's sufficient to say you'll be twice as limited with the 700w.

It figures. Palm really sucks and they have destroyed the Treo brand as being synonymous with innovation.
    Quote Originally Posted by COPPERLAB
    I have contacted PPCTechs who have provided many devices with memory upgrades. At this time Leonard from PPCTechs is checking into this and Chris Spera from PocketNOW is also in contact with PPCTechs. Obviously with CES they have been busy.

I had the hw6515 WM2003SE device and I did a 128MB upgrade on that and it greatly improved its use and GPS use. So I if available I will go that route.

Please also not that they do not have the Treo 700w listed for any items on their site yet, they will shortly.
    www.pocketpctechs.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12