1.    #1  
    When I placed my order yesterday with our corp rep and added my 2 lines, accessories and data plan he did say that the BT tethering option like the Blackberry was available. So if you want to spend $15 extra on top of the $45 for Unlimited data you can get the BT tether option. I don't have a regular need for the tethering option so I didn't get it but I can add it later if I want.
    That is good news. I have unlimited data but rarely need to tether so the expense doesn't make sense. Someone will probably start a thread on how to accomplish USB cable tethering soon followed by the obligatory "what happens when you get caught" thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ppcmd
    When I placed my order yesterday with our corp rep and added my 2 lines, accessories and data plan he did say that the BT tethering option like the Blackberry was available. So if you want to spend $15 extra on top of the $45 for Unlimited data you can get the BT tether option. I don't have a regular need for the tethering option so I didn't get it but I can add it later if I want.
    Were you able to pre-order your 700? I called my rep and they said no...
  4.    #4  
    My order is in with our B2B rep, but I don't expect anything to process until say Wed/Thursday with a NBD Friday Delivery. Our rep is very good and is willing to help out.