1.    #1  
    Handango leaks information that Palm Treo 700 will be released at CES
    December 16, 2005 [Pocket PC phone]
    In this story we mention Motorola Q, Palm Treo 700w and sales of pirated software at Handango...

http://msmobiles.com/news.php/4687.html
    This is still far from being a definitive release notification. The CES reference could easily be a guess made by this particular source.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    total speculation by msmobiles.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Maybe, maybe not. Here is a little more from Brighthand:

http://www.brighthand.com/article/Tr...ite=SmartPhone
    No doubt it will be released/announced during CES, but when will it ship?
    According to the now gone post at Treonauts, by the end of Jan for consumers, which makes it within a week after CES for business folks.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    For you that will be convrting to the 700W there is now a push email provider out there which is nearly as functional as Chattermail and is at least as good as Good for a lot less money. I have been using this for about a week with my 6700 and it sends a SMS which triggers the WM5 device to sync with the remote Exchange service. There is a slight lag but it works. See www.4smartphone.net for details. It also syncs tasks, appointments and contacts...
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Consider the source....
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    For you that will be convrting to the 700W there is now a push email provider out there which is nearly as functional as Chattermail and is at least as good as Good for a lot less money. I have been using this for about a week with my 6700 and it sends a SMS which triggers the WM5 device to sync with the remote Exchange service. There is a slight lag but it works. See www.4smartphone.net for details. It also syncs tasks, appointments and contacts...
    Your link will not download.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Your link will not download.
    It works...
    Not on my computer. It just hangs up the browser.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Not on my computer. It just hangs up the browser.
    There is an absurd latency in trying to get there which times out. Could mean the site is poorly situated or someone's router is bad or bombarded with traffic...
    They had the site down earlier this week for a couple hours but it didn't effect the service. I am very impressed with this and the way it works. The price seems very fair also. TreoLass, google 4smartphone and hit it from there to see.