Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by 9thfloormaniac
    Yes, you are correct. Calls do ring through on GSM phones. CDMA phones go to voicemail. That's what I hate about Sprint right now, I miss alot of calls.
    I love it when partial information is posted as fully accurate information. I think enough of us have corrected this statement for the EVDO users (current and future) out there.

Newtonjack: Was the the weirdest thread hijack ever, or did you accidentally cross-post?
  2.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe
    I love it when partial information is posted as fully accurate information. I think enough of us have corrected this statement for the EVDO users (current and future) out there.

Newtonjack: Was the the weirdest thread hijack ever, or did you accidentally cross-post?

Naw, just for FYI.

I have started new threads before only to have people complain that I should search first. Thought this thread was the best for it.
  3.    #84  
    According to this PRPRPR:

Palm Inc. (PALM.O: Quote, Profile, Research) , for its part, said on Wednesday it has started sales of its Treo mobile phone powered by Microsoft software, a device that could help Palm compete against Research In Motion Ltd.'s (RIM.TO: Quote, Profile, Research) Blackberry for corporate customers.

Palm's Treo 700w device, introduced at the trade show, will run on the high-speed data network of Verizon Wireless, using the Windows Mobile operating system. Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and Vodafone Group Plc (VOD.L: Quote, Profile, Research) .

The new Treo could potentially open up a much bigger corporate market for Palm, due to Microsoft's central role in the desktop computer software and back-office e-mail markets.

http://yahoo.reuters.com/financeQuot...4369462_newsml
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345