Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    no i just replied cuz it was bumped up by the post before mine....lol.....and i have a 700w and it works just fine with a 4 gig
    Again, which brand of SD are you using?
    Neutreo

Devices: Treo 700w
    Accessories: Garmin GPS 10, 4GB SD Card
    Anyone else using a 4GB SD in a 700w?... Successfully?
    Neutreo

I'm using the A-Data Turbo 4GB SD card with no issues. Formatted it is about 3.8GB. I bought it from ZipZoomFly.com.
    I am also using the A-Data Turbo 4GH SD card, which works great with no problems
    Anyone successfully using a Transcend 4GB? Or any other brand besides A-Data?
    Neutreo

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    yes transcend 4gb sd card works.. i have one and am using it no problems with waking up or anything
    i too have the adata 4 gig card and i cant say anything bad about it.....it was super cheap and got it shipped superfast and it really IS a superfast card...150X speed is great...my treo is now an "IPOD KILLER" since i have about 1000 songs and donnie brasco the movie loaded on it...and to think i almost bought one of those darn things
    Thanks for the help. It looks like my 700w has other issues. I'll bring my phone and card to verizon and check to see if the card works in another phone.
    Neutreo

Quote Originally Posted by happypappy
    i too have the adata 4 gig card and i cant say anything bad about it.....it was super cheap and got it shipped superfast and it really IS a superfast card...150X speed is great...my treo is now an "IPOD KILLER" since i have about 1000 songs and donnie brasco the movie loaded on it...and to think i almost bought one of those darn things
    Which one did you get and where from?
    There is a thread here that lists deals on SD cards. I'm sure you can find a link within this thread that can point you to a price your looking for.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=107425
    Just got my A-Data 4gigger from zipzoomfly for $119. Works great!

Dangit! I just checked and it's now $109. I got robbed! hehe
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12