1.    #1  
    Screenshot_20171118-192329.jpg

I dug out my old collection of Sprint Palm Pres and accessories. All phones, battery backs, batteries and few extended batteries and touchstones as shown.

Any idea if a value to sell these for? I was going to post it in marketplace but wasn't sure yet if it's worth selling yet. Most devices function ok and are in fair shape. A few have some quirks, but I'd note that in the sale if I do post it.

What are the Pres worth these days? What do you think I could sell the whole lot for?

Thanks!
    Not much, my friend. Finding a Sprint user that still needs one is going to be difficult.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  3.    #3  
    I kept my Sprint frankenpre2, veer and touchpad, but these devices and accessories are just sitting in a box. Guess I'll just make them play toys for my kids who are younger.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancell View Post
    I kept my Sprint frankenpre2, veer and touchpad, but these devices and accessories are just sitting in a box.
    You could try LuneOS on the Touchpad...
  5.    #5  
    I had a triple boot webos, luneos and Android but removed luneos and it's just an android Google photos picture frame on a touchstone dock. I just use a shared folder and can add photos from cell and they update at home any time with new family pics. It's pretty useful.