1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I have 2x original Palm Pre's with me. I got them back when they were brand new. Back in the day , I tinkered around with WebOS doctor and homebrew(?) stuff. I recall that I messed around with the ModemFW and both my phones are now dead. They both boot up and show the error "Your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved" . No amount of WebOS Doctor fixed it back when I originally faced this issue. I hid these phone away and just recently rediscovered them.
    My query is , is there any one out there who still has the castle.jar files or someone who is adept at fixing these phones? I would love to get these phones fixed and would appreciate if someone could point me to a path wherein I can get these fixed.

Edit : Going through my old posts , I did face this issue back in 2010 and posted here for help. I am linking it back here now - Need help with saving my Pre

Is there a way my phones can be brought back to life?
    Last edited by ecksreturns; 01/21/2017 at 10:39 AM.
    Do you want them to make calls or just to use on wifi? If just wifi then use metadoctor to create a wifi only Dr and flash that to your phones. It'll bypass the error.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE