1.    #1  
    Hi, could somebody possibly give me a working download link for the Palm Pre (Minus) with Bell Mobility running webOS 1.4.5 .jar file please and thank you??? I am dying without my music because some of the Stock Apps are not working correctly like Music and Videos... Unless, there is another way to fix the Stock Apps without using the Computer??? Is that even possible without deleting any USB Drive Files like Videos and Music????

Please reply ASAP!!!!!

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanMBGiroux View Post
    Hi, could somebody possibly give me a working download link for the Palm Pre (Minus) with Bell Mobility running webOS 1.4.5 .jar file please and thank you???
    I just checked, and for me the appropriate link on the web-archive works:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140214...Versions#Pre_2

Let me know if it works for you...

(of course you might want to wait with the doctor just in case someone has an idea how to fix it without doctoring...plus before you doctor you might want to look into backing up your installed apps if you haven't already, look into skipping activation since HP shut down the servers, etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanMBGiroux View Post
    Unless, there is another way to fix the Stock Apps without using the Computer??? Is that even possible without deleting any USB Drive Files like Videos and Music????.
    It depends on the problems you have. Someone can probably offer guidance if you detail the issues.

In case you are not aware (it's your first post):

The links in my signature should also be useful for background reading...
    Last edited by Preemptive; 10/05/2015 at 07:01 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Misj' View Post
    I just checked, and for me the appropriate link on the web-archive works:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140214...Versions#Pre_2

Let me know if it works for you...

(of course you might want to wait with the doctor just in case someone has an idea how to fix it without doctoring...plus before you doctor you might want to look into backing up your installed apps if you haven't already, look into skipping activation since HP shut down the servers, etc).
    Well, that .jar file for the Palm Pre (-) for webOS 1.4.5 wouldn't let me download when I was at the wiki site directly... But, it seems that using that page through the webos-archive page let me actually download the .jar file... Very strange, right?

Also, as far as I forgot to mention in my Original Post is that I only needed it for the webOS Repair Utility to Restore the Kernel Files for the Certain Stock Apps that had stopped working when I went to go Reinstall the Official Palm Pre webOS 1.4.5 Kernel from webOS Quick Install overtop of the Overclocking Kernel I had installed... Which was UberKernel for the Pre-/Pre+ running webOS 1.4.5 ...LOL

I'm just happy if I can get the Stock Apps that stopped working to work again using the webOS Repair Utility and not losing all my Palm Pre's Internal USB Drive Files like my Music, Videos & Patches, Apps, Services & Frameworks downloaded manually as .ipk Files as backup installation when I don't have WiFi at the time. (PS: Only because that's the ONLY Internet Connection to get using the Phone... LOL)

Thanks for the Link to the Jar File though... I'll report back Tomorrow morning with my results after using the webOS Repair Utility. (PS: I say Tomorrow Morning, because I have to wait to use the School Computer(s) to do anything to the Pre that needs to be done using a Computer. Why? Because, my Dad took my Laptop... So therfore, NO COMPUTER ACCESS AT HOME!!! Which is complete F'king BS...)
    Back it up first if you can!
  6.    #6  
    Well... I ran the WebOS Repair Utility and Replaced everything that the Repair Utility wanted to, then I restarted the Device and tried to play my Music and it still won't play it. It still doesn't let me play the Videos I have on the Device and also still won't let me Enable the WiFi on the Device either...

So I'm guessing I have to Doctor the Phone??? I'm guessing the Repair Utility didn't Fix those 3 Issues because, the Official Palm Kernel Files are not there to even Replace... Is it possible to put the WiFi Kernel file in the Appropiate place using Internalz Pro???