Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kristin Oberhaus
  1.    #1  
    is anyone else having this problem?? I have done this process (and ##66623# doesn't work at all) several times and I only get one contact in the .vcf file in the .temp directory... same one every time and not the first one I entered, not one with a lot of information and frankly, not one I really need to save.... any thoughts.

The date is always consistent so I know it is updating, but just that one record, over and over again.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin Oberhaus View Post
    is anyone else having this problem?? I have done this process (and ##66623# doesn't work at all) several times and I only get one contact in the .vcf file in the .temp directory... same one every time and not the first one I entered, not one with a lot of information and frankly, not one I really need to save.... any thoughts.

The date is always consistent so I know it is updating, but just that one record, over and over again.
    Installed a patch to add more fields and now it is working fine....
    Rnp likes this.
    oh great that worked, i had no idea what your problem could be. I also can't imagine what my or garfonsos patch could have fixed, but good you found a solution.

I imagine you installed this export enhanced [Patch] Fixing/Enhancing vCard (.vcf) Export or one of those contacts patches C+Dav Synergy connector for owncloud, google, yahoo, iCloud