Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By creedbee99
  • 1 Post By Herrie
  1.    #1  
    Music Player Remix 1.9.38 download for WebOS 1.4.5? Anyone know how I can download that version?

With all the help from this forum, I activated two Pre Plus phones yesterday and installed the few apps and a whole lot of patches I had on my old phones. The only application I can't get to work is Music Player Remix 2.5 available through Preware or WebOS Quick Install. I believe it wasn't designed to work on WebOS 1.4.5. When 2.0 was released in the Official App Catalog the old version for WebOS 1.4.5 was available on Preware or WQI. Now that App Catalog is closing the newer version is available on Preware or WQI, but the older version is no longer listed/available too.

Does anyone know where I can download 1.9.38 version package to install on my Pre Plus running WebOS 1.4.5?

PS. In my search for info on player, I saw that it's available on Android. I would like to stay with WebOS but looking like another OS and my Treo for the 1 Palm app I use for work and sync w/desktop app (purchased Classic for Pre Plus). :'-(
    Quote Originally Posted by creedbee99 View Post
    Music Player Remix 1.9.38 download for WebOS 1.4.5? Anyone know how I can download that version?

With all the help from this forum, I activated two Pre Plus phones yesterday and installed the few apps and a whole lot of patches I had on my old phones. The only application I can't get to work is Music Player Remix 2.5 available through Preware or WebOS Quick Install. I believe it wasn't designed to work on WebOS 1.4.5. When 2.0 was released in the Official App Catalog the old version for WebOS 1.4.5 was available on Preware or WQI. Now that App Catalog is closing the newer version is available on Preware or WQI, but the older version is no longer listed/available too.

Does anyone know where I can download 1.9.38 version package to install on my Pre Plus running WebOS 1.4.5?

PS. In my search for info on player, I saw that it's available on Android. I would like to stay with WebOS but looking like another OS and my Treo for the 1 Palm app I use for work and sync w/desktop app (purchased Classic for Pre Plus). :'-(
    check this thread:

Music Player Remix for Pixi (Legacy) not available?

the developer put the link to the version required.
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for your assistance and to the developer. Love this app. When the sad day comes, I'm glad to know that Music Player (Remix) is available on another OS.
    DanPLC likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by creedbee99 View Post
    Thank you for your assistance and to the developer. Love this app. When the sad day comes, I'm glad to know that Music Player (Remix) is available on another OS.
    I'm glad you're still enjoying the app on webOS. Yes it's on Android now.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    I'm glad you're still enjoying the app on webOS. Yes it's on Android now.
    Dan I'm loving it, using it every day as my music player on my Veer :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    DanPLC likes this.