Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'm looking for the links for 2.1 for the Palm Pre Plus for Att, all of the HP links are dead now with the MyNewPalm website turning on. Does anybody have it uploaded somewhere? Also, is it not possible to MetaDr in Windows anymore? It been a while since I played with my Palm Pre Plus, so I'm dusting it off and playing around with it again. but none of the MetaDr links I've found are working.
    HP has taken the servers offline, but those servers can still be reached by IP address if you add this to your "hosts" file.

Code:
    23.4.17.24	cdn.downloads.palm.com
    63.80.4.201	downloads.help.palm.com
    140.211.169.161	ipkg.preware.org

Let us know if it works, because sometimes it doesn't. There are also copies of the Doctors hosted by Archive.org, but i'd only use those as a last resort, to avoid wasting their bandwidth.

Preware.org is only if you are still using an older version of WOSQI and feeds aren't showing up
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    HP has taken the servers offline, but those servers can still be reached by IP address if you add this to your "hosts" file.

Code:
    23.4.17.24	cdn.downloads.palm.com
    63.80.4.201	downloads.help.palm.com
    140.211.169.161	ipkg.preware.org

Let us know if it works, because sometimes it doesn't. There are also copies of the Doctors hosted by Archive.org, but i'd only use those as a last resort, to avoid wasting their bandwidth.

Preware.org is only if you are still using an older version of WOSQI and feeds aren't showing up
    The Host download file in Linux? Is it possible to download them in Windows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco-TX View Post
    The Host download file in Linux? Is it possible to download them in Windows?
    Yes. There's a hosts file on Windows

I have written up the instructions in one of my prior posts, so you can find them here: I need Help installing Andriod on my Hp touchpad
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Yes. There's a hosts file on Windows

I have written up the instructions in one of my prior posts, so you can find them here: I need Help installing Andriod on my Hp touchpad
    Thanks, I promise I'm not a noob, its just been a while and the brain gets rusty when youn haven't Meta-Dr'd in a while.... I know I'm prob gonna have to use Wubi, haven't had that installed in forever if I can find a version that works. Would prefer Mint Linux but I don't really wanna dual boot, my old Dell OptiPlex doesn't like it too well.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Edited the Host file, still kicking me to the MyNewPalm website that's blank.
    Edited the Host file, still kicking me to the MyNewPalm website that's blank.
    Ok. Same here, but apparently it works for the European forum members, so i wanted to be sure.

What you can do now is copy the URL for the Doctor you have in mind, and go on Archive.org. Search for that URL, and they should have a copy
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Ok. Same here, but apparently it works for the European forum members, so i wanted to be sure.

What you can do now is copy the URL for the Doctor you have in mind, and go on Archive.org. Search for that URL, and they should have a copy
    So I got the Meta Dr I needed, but now I cant find the NavaCom drivers.. Grrrr... I'm using Mint and ive tried Archive.org,,,.. Anyone have a direct link or maybe uploaded it somewhere in the past?
    So I got the Meta Dr I needed, but now I cant find the NavaCom drivers.. Grrrr... I'm using Mint and ive tried Archive.org,,,.. Anyone have a direct link or maybe uploaded it somewhere in the past?
    On Archive.org, go to openwebosproject.org and the Novacom packages are among the open source items available for download