Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By davodego
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 1 Post By davodego
  • 1 Post By davodego
  1.    #1  
    Yes, I get a Palm Pre Plus for 6€ from ebay. Now it runs webOS 2.1.0 with uberkernel. I love webOS.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daniel from Kranichfeld, Thüringen, Germay, Old Europe
    Wow, that's a very low price. I was wondering if Webos devices for sale would drop in price due to closure of the HP cloud services.
    that's fabulous. i did not know a Plus model would run 2.x. i hope you enjoy it.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    that's fabulous. i did not know a Plus model would run 2.x. i hope you enjoy it.
    I think SFR in France and another European carrier even shipped 2.x for the Pre-

[Edit]

Correction: it was the Pre+, but i remember Sprint Pre- owners wishing that this particular update could be let through by Sprint
    Last edited by Remy X; 11/04/2014 at 06:31 PM.
    webOS devices seemed to get better support in EU than USA, thanks to the stupid carrier exclusivity crap they pull here.

it makes me wonder how many more webOS devices were sold in EU than here, how many are still in use? Are there foreign forums that are doing similar efforts, possibly surpassing ours? Do we have an "international ambassador" who knows who's out there besides us?

gotta love US ethnocentric ignorance!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    And thanks to SFR we have 2.x metadoctor for all models.
    TJs11thPre likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    webOS devices seemed to get better support in EU than USA, thanks to the stupid carrier exclusivity crap they pull here.

it makes me wonder how many more webOS devices were sold in EU than here, how many are still in use? Are there foreign forums that are doing similar efforts, possibly surpassing ours? Do we have an "international ambassador" who knows who's out there besides us?

gotta love US ethnocentric ignorance!
    France, Russia and China have their own-language webOS communities. But our forum is the biggest and the most active
  8.    #8  
    Wow, that's a very low price. I was wondering if Webos devices for sale would drop in price due to closure of the HP cloud services.
    I think it was not about the closure. The guy who selled the phone selled it as broken, because he dont know what model it was (but I see it on the non existing knop) and if it works. So nobody whants it, but me.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    TJs11thPre likes this.
  9.    #9  
    When I saved my webOS-World Andi downloaded all the webosdoctors I neede, i noticed thad there is an webosdoctor for europen Palm Pre+ with webOS 2.1.0. So i serached on ebay for a Pre+. I was luky and selld this phone.
    I'm just playing around with it. GPS, bypassing, etc. My daily driver is my Pre3.

Quote Originally Posted by davodego View Post
    When I saved my webOS-World, and I downloaded all the webOS Doctors I needed, i noticed that there is a webOS Doctor for European Palm Pre+ with webOS 2.1.0. So i searched on eBay for a Pre+. I was lucky and found this phone.
    I'm just playing around with it. GPS, bypassing, etc. My daily driver is my Pre3.

Edited for readability
  11.    #11  
    Edited for readability

Oh thank you At 4:30 in the morning (in Germany) my english is more worse. And the autocorrection from my german localized TouchPad didn't help (when I wrote 'and' it makes 'Andi', and 'when' went to 'wehen'). Very hard. So thank you so much again.

Remy X likes this.