1.    #1  
    I finally had to update my phone from Apr 2010, now all my contacts will not update on my Note 3, anyone have an idea how to do this?
    Hi ElviraL,

Questions about contacts on the Note3 would be best asked over on our sister-site, Android Central.
    If your contacts are stored in your Palm Profile, you will have to find a way to export them and put them in a format the Note can import. I'm having a hard time remembering how to do it - I want to say there is a vcard export you can run, but I can't remember how right now. If they are in a cloud account, like Gmail or Hotmail, then as was stated, it would be best to ask on Android Central.
    As Grabber says, if your stuff is in the cloud, then maybe you can simply access it from the new device, I don't know.

As a precaution, you could start here: The Definitive Guide to Backing up and Restoring your webOS Device | webOS Nation
    That's if you decide to reactivate or return to webOS with a different device in the future.

Backing up the contacts is here: Export all your contacts | webOS Nation

Remove the resulting .vcf file via USB mode to your computer and then most contacts programmes or web services e.g. Gmail will probably accept an import. Should be easy.