1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having issues with the App catalog My Applications view (aka Software Manager on later versions) on webOS 1.4.5? It comes up then almost immediately goes to the error page. I am wondering if it's just my devices that are activation-bypassed and acting hokey. I was able to suppress the error page for the app list with a patch, but I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I haven't posted the patch. I am able to download apps fine - I haven't tried buying one as it's not my main profile. Does anyone else need this patch?
    This usually works for me. As soon as you open the applications list, tap an application. The error will appear. Back gesture and you should be at the list again with no issues.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!