1.    #1  
    I have a VZW pre plus running 1.4.5.1 and have recently done the App Catalog Update by setting my date/time in the past, rebooting and then installing the app catalog update from the app catalog. I received a successful install message.

Using Internalz Pro, I went to verify the certificate at /etc/ssl/certs/trustedcerts/PalmWebOS.pem but it does not exist! I do not have even have a trustedcerts folder.

And when I open the App Catalog and touch the button for my installed applications, I (still) get the triangle exclamation point screen and "The action could not be completed. Try again later" message (I was trying to solve this issue with the update).

Any thoughts/suggestions?
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Yesterday I had very similar problem after doctoring... until I've found that I forgot to change time back after installing AppCatalog update. Silly mistake, but the harder to spot -- maybe it was also your case?
    when i goto settings/software manager, if you actually click "OTHER" if the certs fix is installed, there should be 1 entry in "other" tho shows as a blank name with just the version number "2.0.0" so if thats there, its installed, as mentioned above, make sure your dates set back to normal and youve rebooted.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  4.    #4  
    I forgot to mention I did change time back to network time and rebooted, so that is not it.

Where is settings/software manager? I have no such app..
    Quote Originally Posted by jclin4 View Post
    I have a VZW pre plus running 1.4.5.1 and have recently done the App Catalog Update by setting my date/time in the past, rebooting and then installing the app catalog update from the app catalog. I received a successful install message.

Using Internalz Pro, I went to verify the certificate at /etc/ssl/certs/trustedcerts/PalmWebOS.pem but it does not exist! I do not have even have a trustedcerts folder.

And when I open the App Catalog and touch the button for my installed applications, I (still) get the triangle exclamation point screen and "The action could not be completed. Try again later" message (I was trying to solve this issue with the update).

Any thoughts/suggestions?
    That location is only on 2.X and above... No one I'm aware of has come forward with the location of certificates on 1.X.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  6.    #6  
    Urggh...I was afraid of something like that. I do have a folder /etc/ssl/certs/ in which 2 files appear relevant:

appsigning-bundle.crt
    pubsubsigning-bundle.crt

Both these files have last modified dates that match the pre-23rd July date I used to get through the app catalog update install. They have expiration dates of April 27, 2037 and April 8, 2023 respectively. And yet App Catalog is still broken. Not sure what to do now...I may be finally forced to move to Webos 2.X ?!