1.    #1  
    I have tried the thing where you roll back the date to do the update. That did work, but now it will not actually let me update anything or manage my apps. I get the yellow triangle. Unfortunately, you guys have lost me with the "Doctor" stuff and the "Meta" stuff and I have no idea how to transfer one of the these downloads for the IPK thing to my phone. Could someone please help a dummy out?

<contact info deleted by moderator per site rules>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/23/2013 at 11:05 AM.
    After I did the date rollback, I rebooted and all of my updates started immediately. Try rebooting. If not, you might just start over by using this link, https://developer.palm.com/support/applicationupdate. Oh and welcome to the forums
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Green-Rochester View Post
    I have tried the thing where you roll back the date to do the update. That did work, but now it will not actually let me update anything or manage my apps. I get the yellow triangle. Unfortunately, you guys have lost me with the "Doctor" stuff and the "Meta" stuff and I have no idea how to transfer one of the these downloads for the IPK thing to my phone. Could someone please help a dummy out?

<contact info deleted by moderator per site rules>
    If you patched properly, just reboot and go to the app updates. Tap the one with the yellow triangle where it says download failed and it will offer to retry. it should now work.
    Have you checked that the time&date are correct?
    webOS Italia Community Manager

User of webOS 2.2.4 on Pre-/ Pre3 & webOS 3.0.5 on HP TouchPad