1.    #1  
    I have bought a Palm Pre Plus on Ebay and I had to bypass the activation and now I cannot find out how to make a palm profile. I also have a problem with the App Caltog.

Help?
    You bypassed activation so you have developer mode on. Do you have webOS quickinstall downloaded on your computer? Do so, install impostah with WOSQI. Then delete Drskippedfirstuse and add your palm account there. That will give you access to the app catalog provided your certs are up to date.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmorford View Post
    You bypassed activation so you have developer mode on. Do you have webOS quickinstall downloaded on your computer? Do so, install impostah with WOSQI. Then delete Drskippedfirstuse and add your palm account there. That will give you access to the app catalog provided your certs are up to date.
    Can I have instructions for doing that?
    Hi,
    I had the same problem not too long ago.
    Here are the instructions, which succeeded in my case.
    Before creating the Palm profile it may be useful, to have look on the the date/time settings. Wrong settings caused an error on my first try :-)

Edit:
    This doesn't work for you. I just noticed, that you have a Pre "Plus" - sorry...
    But deleting the Drskippedfirstuse may cause problems. My last and only try on doing this on a Palm Pre Plus resulted in some restrictions which couldn't be solved so far...

---------------------
    Last edited by Nafetz; 09/23/2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: description for wrong device
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Green View Post
    Can I have instructions for doing that?
    Which part?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE