Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Alan Morford
  1.    #1  
    Since I've been using Android for almost two years I've grown fond of Google Play Music. I wasn't happy I couldn't access it on my Pre+ since the browser is pretty limited. I saw the threads on ua string edits but it seemed risky with device freezes etc. So I dug through my old Palm files and found the result of this thread which I followed a few years ago originally.
    How to get Flash on legacy devices with 2.1.0 and then tested it out. Check the video for the results. Not perfect but it works.
    xandros9, Remy X and MAMISHO like this.
    That's great news that a service like that is working on our slowly aging devices. I'm really enjoying 7 digital for music and find that its mobile based website works quite well, almost as good as the dedicated ios app that I downloaded for my iPad. I hope this is a trend with more companies in the future where they put more effort into their mobile websites. Maplesyrup.com (a canadian mobile news tech organization) just revamped their mobile website and said they wanted to do this rather than make dedicated apps as they felt the apps led to too much maintenance. Good on them!