Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bradmeister1
  • 1 Post By Marcelo Velazquez
  1.    #1  
    So, I meta-doctored my AT&T Pre Plus with webOs 2.0.1, and so far it is more stable tan 1.4.5.1.
    But now, looking at the HP root certificate fix, i can't seem to find the update on my catalog.

Is it posible to update the catalog, or I have to downgrade my pone to 1.4.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelo Velazquez View Post
    So, I meta-doctored my AT&T Pre Plus with webOs 2.0.1, and so far it is more stable tan 1.4.5.1.
    But now, looking at the HP root certificate fix, i can't seem to find the update on my catalog.

Is it posible to update the catalog, or I have to downgrade my pone to 1.4.5?
    Don't get too concerned, yet...I haven't received the update on all of my devices, either.

It seems that HP may be rolling it out to users, in calculated "waves."

If you don't receive the update soon...I understand that our faithful webOS brethren are already working on a mechanism to disseminate the certificate to a wider audience.

You have until July-‎23-‎13 4:30:48 PM to decide the appropriate course of action, but I anticipate the certificate will be distributed by our HomeBrew friends, before then! I don't think you should rush into re-doctoring your device, just yet.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bradmeister1 View Post
    Don't get too concerned, yet...I haven't received the update on all of my devices, either.

It seems that HP may be rolling it out to users, in calculated "waves."

If you don't receive the update soon...I understand that our faithful webOS brethren are already working on a mechanism to disseminate the certificate to a wider audience.

You have until July-‎23-‎13 4:30:48 PM to decide the appropriate course of action, but I anticipate the certificate will be distributed by our HomeBrew friends, before then! I don't think you should rush into re-doctoring your device, just yet.
    Well, I did it already. But at least now I know what to do for the next time
    Thanks for the reply
    How did you do it? My Pre+ is also on 2.x. Thanks!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Charence View Post
    How did you do it? My Pre+ is also on 2.x. Thanks!
    I think I didn't express myself clearly. I downgraded my Pre Plus to 1.4.5.
    Still wating for interesanting thing to come up
    I'm a noob, I don't speak english very well. So, don't be rude at me
    Charence likes this.