1.    #1  
    It seems I can no longer visit the U.S. mobile version of CNN.com. I've had a bookmark for it since I first started using my VZW Pre Plus in 2011. Went through a period of disuse of the phone, then when I came back to it, I'm always getting the "Unable to load page - Error loading page, 2047." Strangely enough, I set up a Pre 2 for a friend, and when I tried testing the browser on his phone, I punched up m.cnn.com and got the same result! Both of these cases are strictly using Wi-Fi to connect. Doesn't matter if I enter just cnn.com or m.cnn.com, and going through subsequent reloads of the URL don't help. Any clues?
    Hi whacker...

I'll try the site out on mine later and see if it happens for me too.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. Seems like there would be many more with this problem, unless CNN just isn't cool to visit for whatever reason.
  4.    #4  
    Question: Where's the Logout button on these pages? I can't seem to find it...

Update/Edit Later That day:

Strange thing. On my computer at work, using IE 9, in the top bar of the page, no buttons for logout (or login for that matter) show up. But here I am at home, and all is as it should be (using Chrome at home). I'll have to test IE 9 at home too.
    Last edited by whacker; 05/16/2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Seemed like a good idea instead of new post.