1.    #1  
    When I had my Pixi+ operational before it's bath in a bucket of sushi vinegar, I think I had a patch installed via Preware to allow manual selection of which data transport to use.

I can't seem to find this patch again nor the option on my Pre+, anyone know what provides this feature?

I'd really appreciate it, as while I get stable 3G at my apartment, T-Mobile is going snail-like at their refarming procedures, so I get dropped calls by the dozen and always hopping from 2G to 3 and back again.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    In 2.x there is a toggle in the dialer settings... Not sure about 1.x...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    In 2.x there is a toggle in the dialer settings... Not sure about 1.x...
    Weird because my Pixi+ had the option and It was running 1.4.5, same as my Pre+.
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!