1.    #1  
    I want to unlock my ATT Palm Pre Plus.
    Can you help me?

ATT has given me a number of codes and they did not work. Now the phone does not work with any sim card, even the Previous ATT sim card. What can I do next? I want to use the Palm Pre Plus when I go to Europe and get a local Sim card.

The phone keeps saying PIN incorrect please try again.

I am concern that my phone is permanently locked. Even when I put in the ATT Sim it does the same thing. If it is permanently locked how do I unlock it without losing all my doc, videos, pictures, text history and emails?

I currently have been using my O2 Sim card which I purchased in Ireland last year in my old Palm Treo and that works OK in both Europe and USA for text and phone but not for data.
    Does any one have any advice on how to Unlock my ATT Palm Pre Plus?

In addition the Palm Pre plus still works with a Wifi connection. It will not pick up or connect to any carrier. I can also use the USB port to access the phone as well. Does any of this help?
    Last edited by ItalianSal; 03/21/2013 at 02:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSal View Post
    I want to unlock my ATT Palm Pre Plus.
    Can you help me?

ATT has given me a number of codes and they did not work. Now the phone does not work with any sim card, even the Previous ATT sim card. What can I do next? I want to use the Palm Pre Plus when I go to Europe and get a local Sim card.

The phone keeps saying PIN incorrect please try again.

I am concern that my phone is permanently locked. Even when I put in the ATT Sim it does the same thing. If it is permanently locked how do I unlock it without losing all my doc, videos, pictures, text history and emails?

I currently have been using my O2 Sim card which I purchased in Ireland last year in my old Palm Treo and that works OK in both Europe and USA for text and phone but not for data.
    Does any one have any advice on how to Unlock my ATT Palm Pre Plus?
    Try dogbert's unlocker. Don't have a link handy, sorry.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowflank View Post
    Try dogbert's unlocker. Don't have a link handy, sorry.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Fortunately, I always carry a spare Dogbert link in my back pocket.

Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones

Dogbert's method works. Give it a try and if you run into any problems post back here. Someone will help talk you through it. Lot's of members have used Dogbert's method with great success.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    You sure you don't have a SIM PIN set on your cards? Or is that just what webOS call carrier unlock codes?
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    You sure you don't have a SIM PIN set on your cards? Or is that just what webOS call carrier unlock codes?
    Good question...

He may also have locked his ATT SIM while punching things in.

However, I seem to recall that too many wrong Unlock attempts locks out all SIM use. I believe Dogbert ignores that condition and it doesn't impact how the method generates the correct Unlock Code. In step 11 he may need to resort to the writeback command failsafe...

Mobile Nations Devotee
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    I entered the O2 PUK code and that did work.
    the O2 Sim works just fine when I put it into my unlocked Old Palm Treo, except for data usage.
    So we are back to trying Dogbert's method, also using the writeback command from step 11 if needed.

I've heard of ATT handing out wrong codes. Check the comment's on Dogbert's blog for some similar problems and their solutions.

The big difference is the ATT service rep is reading off of a huge database and might make an error. Dogbert's method reads the code needed right from your own, unique, individual phone. There can be no lookup error.

Mobile Nations Devotee