1.    #1  
    I have a Pre that I need to do a factory reset ( ##786#) to erase the phone number & the email in the device info.
    Before I sell it.
    I have the reset code from Sprint to do the reset but the touchscreen is no good.

Is there any keyboard shortcuts that will scroll the screen down and or tab so I can select the reset button after entering ##786#

I can get to the reverse logic's page but the reset button is at the bottom of the page. Any ideas for to do this kind of reset without the touchscreen?

Thanks
    Last edited by Carolj; 03/16/2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Bump.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolj View Post
    I have a Pre that I need to do a factory reset ( ##786#) to erase the phone number & the email in the device info.
    Before I sell it.
    I have the reset code from Sprint to do the reset but the touchscreen is no good.

Is there any keyboard shortcuts that will scroll the screen down and or tab so I can select the reset button after entering ##786#

I can get to the reverse logic's page but the reset button is at the bottom of the page. Any ideas for to do this kind of reset without the touchscreen?

Thanks
    I would like a keyboard only command to turn wi-fi- on I can get to the "turn on wi-fi" button but can't activate it as the touch screen will not respond to any commands