1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just bought a Pre from eBay for a few , doctored it and entered my webOS Account.

After the prozess was finished, there were a few apps auto-installed. I opened App Catalog and installed Spotify, no problem. Then I opened "Updates" which told me there were no system updates, but Updates for Apps.

It opened the App Catalog which showed me "the action could not completed". Now, everytime I opend the AppCat this message appears

All threads I found were about unactivated or bypassed devices, which I didn't do.

Any suggestions?

Greets, pattyland
    Last edited by pattyland; 03/09/2013 at 06:14 PM.
    Not sure if it's the same on phones, but can you tap on the error message? It might show the error code.
  3.    #3  
    I can tap on it till my hair becomes grey, nothing happens

I always have 2-3 seconds before the message appears...

EDIT: I managed to install the maps update now, but everytime I open the "my Apps" Section which show my installed my installed apps the message appears again...
    Last edited by pattyland; 03/09/2013 at 06:18 PM.
    *Rides in on his chariot*

I have been plagued by this issue quite a few times and know a simple 'workaround' to get you where you need to be.

Do this, and quickly.

Open the app catalog and wait for everything to settle.
    Click your apps page.
    Immediately click any app.
    The message will display, ignore it and back gesture. You will now be at your application list.

Ill take my beer now =P
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
  5.    #5  
    Well, I figured this out after a few frustrated hours, but it seems it's an acceptable solution
    Enjoy your beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyland View Post
    Well, I figured this out after a few frustrated hours, but it seems it's an acceptable solution
    Enjoy your beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I figured it out raging over not being able to Preware my phone from a doctor, and furiously tapping out of anger.

Then I bumped a back gesture and was astonished that it was that simple.
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    Thanks- I can now see my apps list- however- it doesn't show which ones need updates.